Followers

http://lizzytishblog.blogspot.com's Fan Box

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Let There Be Light


I am really happy with my new foyer light fixture from Shades Of Light. You can also sort of get an idea of the paint color in this shot: I painted the ceiling the same color as the walls.

Incidentally, I got an email from a Ralph Lauren paint representative who told me that even though their paint will no longer be available at Home Depot, they will be increasing their relationship with independent dealers. There is not one in our area yet, but Home Depot still has some inventory. My foyer shade is "Walnut." Also, I will be ordering a fan deck from them so if you promise to return it, email me to borrow and you can match your shade until their paint is again available in East Tennessee. Happy Sunday!

No comments: