Followers

http://lizzytishblog.blogspot.com's Fan Box

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Holly Handcrafted Designs

This week I had the opportunity to meet another talented (and pretty!) artist and take pics of her beautiful jewelry. Her name is Holly Owens Mills:





Holly handcrafts all of her pieces using silver, copper and brass, along with semi-precious stones and crystals.



I adore pieces with both silver and gold; you can wear them with everything!

I thought these were rings when I saw them online, but they are bracelets and so cool! I got a shiny brass one and I love it!

This necklace above is silver and copper. Holly showed how it develops a great patina over time that looks really pretty, or you can polish it very easily to keep the shiny look.

Copper and silver twisty bracelets. I would wear a few at a time.





This pendant has little hand-made rivets in the corners. Love it!

I think this cross would be so great as a first communion or confirmation gift. Simple and rustic.

You can find Holly on Facebook under Holly Handcrafted Designs, and she will be at the Dogwood Arts Festival in Market Square in Knoxville April 9th through the 11th.

You can also let me know if you'd like more information on any of these pieces and I'll put you in touch.

No comments: