Followers

http://lizzytishblog.blogspot.com's Fan Box

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Product Recommendation

While I was waiting for my kids to get their hair cut last week, the girl at the Aveda salon offered to do a free make-up consultation. Though I wasn't really in the market for any products, I thought what the heck, it'll kill some time. Except for the fact that she was a little heavy-handed (as in this was make-up better suited for Lindsay Lohan on club-hopping night), I did fall in love with the foundation she used on me. 

Aveda Inner Light. It's actually a tinted moisturizer, which I always thought wouldn't give enough coverage, but this does. I have very dry skin and it has been looking very dewy and feeling really moisturized at the end of the day. I've been applying it with a foundation brush and it blends in really well.

The Aveda website says it is sold out, but hopefully your local salon will have it in stock. I got it from Natural Alternatives in Turkey Creek.

No comments: