Followers

http://lizzytishblog.blogspot.com's Fan Box

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Free People

Free People has some gorgeous pieces out for Spring. Even though they style their looks for teens and young-twenties, I don't think you have to rule out wearing certain things as long as YOU style them a little more conservatively. Click on the links below each outfit for info.
This black eyelet dress would be so pretty with little flat sandals, a straw bag, and not much else! You could also layer it over skinny jeans.





Sandals
Straw bag

This tulle maxi-skirt is sooooo pretty! I would wear it with a simple long tank top or t-shirt and ballet flats. I love it with this long tank below:




Ballet Flats


Loving these lace pants! I love the idea of the denim shirt but I'd keep it simpler with just a striking long pendant and great boots.











By now you're noticing a big trend of lace and eyelet! This tank is perfect! You could put it over a maxi skirt or wide-legged pants: killer!

Two trends here: eyelet and the wide leg. I'd do these with a fitted t-shirt and sandals, or over a bathing suit at the beach.




 Bikini
Tan Wedge Sandals


These lace pants are a bit edgier. I'd try something like this silk top from J. Crew Collection instead of Free People's tank, and a pair of amazing nude sandals.








Silk top
Nude Sandals






No comments: