Followers

http://lizzytishblog.blogspot.com's Fan Box

Friday, October 8, 2010

Heidi Klum for New Balance

I was sort of excited to check out Heidi's new line of active wear after watching "Project Runway" last night. This is the kind of stuff I can live in and I had high hopes, especially knowing that Andy's three pieces would be included in the line. I have to say I'm a little disappointed though. See what you think:

This cardigan is cute and chic, but at $148, I know I can find something similar for a lot less.

These sweats are awful! Talk about styling issues (which Heidi was slaying people for last night) - these would have a chance with a ballet flat or sandal, but I don't like them at all with the running shoes. The saggy crotch is not a flattering look, either.


Heidi cracked on Gretchen for including an '80s-style cropped top in her collection. Hello?

This is one of Andy's winning pieces. Again, not with the track shoes! And Andy's were cropped and much cuter than these.
This is one piece from the show that did turn out well. I really like it. As for the others: "Auf wiedersehen!"

No comments: