Followers

http://lizzytishblog.blogspot.com's Fan Box

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pretty in Pink


This (above) came up when I searched the internet, and it startled me because a painting of this room in the White House was used by the Reagans as the official Christmas card one year during his term. I have a framed one that used to belong to a friend who actually received it from the Reagans, and it's in my pink laundry room!
I know it's too much for a lot of people, but I adore pink and orange together.



This one, above, is my favorite: manages not to look too girly and love the wood trim!


In honor of Valentine's Day, a gift of some pretty pink rooms to ogle. I even managed to have one in my own house, which wasn't easy considering I'm the only chick in a family of four (plus three boy dogs). Granted, it's the laundry room, but no one can question who spends the most time in there!

Have a LOVEly weekend!

No comments: