Followers

http://lizzytishblog.blogspot.com's Fan Box

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Restore Me

Have you gotten the GIANT spring Restoration Hardware catalogue? Its overall feel is a little too neutral for my taste, even though I really dig Gustavian. But, there are definitely many pieces I can pick out and picture in rooms with a little more color; my style! This chair is beautiful; traditional but with the surprise of those curvy legs. And I love the look of using two different fabrics.


I've had a thing for quartrefoils recently -- this mirror is to die for.


The 17th Century Monastery Table has me thinking about refinishing the trestle table we inherited from my in-laws...

I've never seen wine bottles stored on their sides like this. This piece would MAKE a room.

 Reclaimed wood planters. Sigh.

They have baby furniture now! Love how the cribs convert to beautiful toddler beds.


Cast resin deer head. I don't know why I love these, but I do!

Happy Spring!

No comments: