Are you on Pinterest yet? Really? How come? It's the reason I haven't been blogging! So quick and easy to just click and share your favorite images: of everything! You need an invitation, so just message me your email address and I will send you one.
Here is a small sampling of what I love that is on there today:
From "Women's Apparel."
Under "Home Decor."
This one can be found under "Food and Drink."
"Hair and Beauty."
I found this under "Gardening."
"Weddings and Events."
"Travel."
There are lots more categories, but these are some of my favorites. You can "like" a pin or repin it to your own board. It's perfect for searching for recipes, outfit ideas, home inspiration, etc. What are you waiting for? Oh, and make sure you follow me!
A “Sea of Natural Maple Cabinetry” Became an Unexpectedly Colorful Kitchen
-
Wisconsin-based interior designer Emily Winters of Peabody’s Interiors was
tasked with an all-too-classic mission: An outdated kitchen from the late
1990s...
4 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment