This is probably a bad title for this post, because I've never before posted about a particular chair, and I don't plan to have a special "chair day" in the future, but it's all I could come up with!
I saw this really great-looking chair in the March House Beautiful, and I honestly thought they had listed the wrong price for it. Or maybe I'm getting so used to overpriced furniture that I've lost my perspective. Anyway, it is $245 at Restoration Hardware. LOVE it!
It works with so many styles: the legs make it traditional, the shape and metal back give it a contemporary twist. You could really put it anywhere. Let me know if you buy it!
A Nursery Redo Focused on Preservation After It Got “No Love for Decades”
-
“The space seemed to have received no love for decades,” Taylor Graves
says of what would become her daughter’s nursery. Before Taylor and her
husband mov...
11 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment