While I was waiting for my kids to get their hair cut last week, the girl at the Aveda salon offered to do a free make-up consultation. Though I wasn't really in the market for any products, I thought what the heck, it'll kill some time. Except for the fact that she was a little heavy-handed (as in this was make-up better suited for Lindsay Lohan on club-hopping night), I did fall in love with the foundation she used on me.
Aveda Inner Light. It's actually a tinted moisturizer, which I always thought wouldn't give enough coverage, but this does. I have very dry skin and it has been looking very dewy and feeling really moisturized at the end of the day. I've been applying it with a foundation brush and it blends in really well.
The Aveda website says it is sold out, but hopefully your local salon will have it in stock. I got it from Natural Alternatives in Turkey Creek.
This Bungalow’s Striking Fireplace Is So Green, It’s Almost Black
-
“The living room was our first project,” Maudie Francek says about her and
her husband Ronnie’s 1928 Milwaukee home. Because the couple was tackling
the w...
13 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment